150TPD Cooking oil expeller plant
Cooking oil expeller plant processes:
1. cleaning process
Use magnetic selector to remove metal impurities and other impurities with cleaning screen, specific gravity stoner and dust remover. If itâs sunflower seeds for oil usage, shelling is not required; if for edible type, shelling is required.
2. crushing process
Use crusher to crush sunflower seeds into pieces to get smaller particle size for flaking.
3. flaking process
Rolling sunflower seeds particles into flakes with flaking roll to break its cellular structure and then separate oil easier when extracting.
4. cooking process
By adjusting sunflower seeds flakes to suitable moisture and temperature to break internal structure of sunflower seeds so as to separate oil from oil seeds .
5. Pre-pressing process
Use oil press to press part of oil firstly to decrease oil content prior to extraction.
Cooking oil expeller plant Extraction Process:
1) continuously pumping solvent to the rotary-type extractor
2) prepressed cake is soaked and sprayed with solvent to dissolve the oil fat. after this step, you will get wet meal and mixed oil
3) DTDC is used to separate the solvent from the wet meal
4) pumping the miscella( oil with solvent ) into the 1st miscella tank and then adding 10 percent saline water, with which the phospholipid and impurities will react to reach the goal of purifying
5) the purified miscella will be pumped into the second miscella tank
6) the remaining solvent in miscella will be removed using the method of stripping and will be discharged to condenser for recycling
7) condensers are used for the cooling of the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and for recycling miscella
Cooking oil expeller plant Refining:
1) Degumming: degumming process refers to the situation that dissolved phospholipid and viscose material are to be removed from the oil under high or low temperature by making them soluble in the water. Using phosphoric acid can facilitate the degumming process. Soluble phospholipid can be removed with the added water and nonsoluble phosphoric acid is very hard to remove, requiring the handling of concentrated acid to be removed. The choice of water and acid used in the degumming depends on the oil type.
2) Neutralization: NaOH is added to the degummed oil to make free fatty acid, phospholipid, and most of the pigment content become saponated subtance for the purpose of deacidification. generally, the neutralization process includes three steps: neutral soap separation, neutral soap washing and vacuum drying.
3) Dewaxing and winterlization: the purpose of it is to remove fog shaped solid substances existing in the oil of freezing temperature. those solid substances are made of saturated triacLDalycero or waxiness.
4) Decoloration: decoloration is to remove most of the pigment substances in the oil including colloid,trace amount of saponificaton and other impurities.
5) Deodorization: deodorization is the final step of the oil refining. this process uses steam stripping to remove smelly substances under the condition of vacuum and high temperature.
Packaging & Shipping
Cooking oil expeller plant can be packed in Wooden case, several 40ft containers.Our Services
Cooking oil expeller plant Services:
1. Turnkey Project Accepted;
2.Installation and Commissioning Guidance Supply;
3. 1 Year gurantee, long term technical support;
4.Training your local staff;
5.LDK long term cooperation shipping line;
Cooking oil expeller plant Answer:
High quality with most reasonable price supply, more purchase orders, more favorable price!
2.. Quality Inspection:
Raw Material:Steel is purchased from Anyang Steel Factory(Famous brand);
Infrastrure: Rolling Machine, Cutting Machine, CNC, Auto welder, X-ray test, etc. When you come to visit factory, we can show you how 10TPD Sunflower Oil Refining Machine is produced.
10TPD Sunflower Oil Refining Machine needs 45 working days;