Groundnut oil refining equipment
Basing on the traditional oil refining technoloLD, Shandong Leader'E Grain and Oil Machinery Co.,Ltd has developed the latest combined packing layer plate deodorization soft tower and the physical and chemical mixed refining technoloLD for crude oil of any quality. Moreover, a series of advanced technoloLD and equipment are used, such as super wet deguming, bleaching earth automatic metering, negative pressure decoloring, high vacuum steam jet deodorization, deacidification, winterization dewaxing etc.. With advanced technoloLD, superior equipment, full-automatic control and excellent economic and technical parameters, our equipment can meet customers' different refinery equipments at home and abroad.
The oil machine is suitable for different materials, but the process of each materials is various. If you really need to process oilseeds, welcom to know much from us. The main materials is rice bran, peanut, palm, sunflower, corn germ, soybean, sesame, cottonseeds and so on.
Oil Refining Equipment
The whole process for oil refining equipment includes pretreatment, oil solvent extraction machine and oil refinery sections.
1. Craft flow for pretreatment workshop
groundnutâ magnetic box â cleaning â crushing machine â flaking roll â plate LD â to extraction workshop
1. Magnetic box: Clearing the iron impurity in the soybean. In order to avoid the harmful to the following machines, the iron impurity need be moved first.
2. Cleaning: There are many different imputities in the soybean such as small stone, earth, straw and so on. They are not only broken the machine, but also effect the quality of final oil.
3. Crushing machine: The size of soybean is big, so it must be separated to 6-8 pieces. This will help to extract oil.
4. Flaking roll: The soybean pieces need be make to think cake. at the same time, the cell in the soybean is broken, so the oil is easy to go out.
5. Plate LD: The water content of the extractor must be about 10%, so the LD is used to adjust the water content in this step.
2.Craft flow for edible oil extraction workshop
extractor â mixed oil â 1st and 2nd evaporation â stripping tower â crude soybean oil
Wet meal â DTDC toaster â cake
1. Roary extractor: The spray and soak the cake with solvent, so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent
(form miscella). After this step, wet meal and miscella (mixed oil) are got.
2. 1st evaporator: The miscella (mixed oil) will be sent to 1st evaporator to separate the oil and solvent.
About 85% of oil can be separated from the mixed oil in this step.
3. 2nd evaporator: After the separating in the 1st the evaporator, the mixed oil is sent to 2nd evaporator.
By the higher temperature and vacuum, 95% of the oil is get out from the solvent.
4. Stripping tower: This is the lastest step to separate the mixed oil. In this machine, all the oil will be seperated from the solvent.
5. DTDC toaster: The cake from the extractor will enter the DTDC toaster. The solvent in the cake can be moved out. Then the solvent can be recycled. The cake after separating solvent will dried in the toaster. Then you can storage it directly.
6. Condensers: The solvent from evaporate, stripping tower and toaster will recycled by the condenser. Then the running cost will be reduced.
3. Craft flow for edible oil refining workshop
Crude oil â degumming and deacidificationâ decolorization âdeodorization â refined oil.
|1||Crude oil degumming section|
Add hot water and food grade phosphoric acid to mix with crude peanut oil to finish
degumming, mainly removing phospholipids,protein, colloid and trace metal ions. Separate oil sediments from oil with centrifuge, then dehydrate and dry oil.
Continuous physical deacidification method and batch chemical deacidification method are the most common deacidification methods for removing FFA.
Physical deacidification method. Under high vacuum condition, adopt steam distillation method to carry FFA with steam and remove it.
Chemcial refining. Add alkali to neutralize free fatty acid to form soap-stock , sedimentary soap-stock will be separated from oil.
Mix active bleaching clay with oil under vacuum condition for LDorption bleaching,
and use leaf filter to remove waste bleaching clay.
Under high temperature and high vacuum condition,utilize water vapour distillation
to remove odor of oil.
Pictures of our equipments:
1. Q: Which kind of materials can be processed?
A: All kinds of oil seeds. For example, rice bran, corn germ, cottonseeds, peanut, sunflower, soybean, rapeseed, etc.
2. Q: What's the capacity?
A: 5-2000 tons per day.
3. Q: The materials of our machine?
A: The stainless steel and carbon steel.
4. Q: Can you install the machine in local place?
A: We will send our engineers to local place to help installing the machine.
5. Q: How to operate the machines?
A: Our engineers will train the worker how to operate it after running.