Soybean oil solvent extraction plant edible oil extrction machine
Oil extracor is a kind of oil leaching through soaking or spraying pre-pressed cake by a certain organic solvent, which adopts the chemical leaching oil process. The principle of this part is the different solubility of solvent. Based on the competitive advantages in both structure and utilization, edible oil extraction technoloLD has become the most advanced production technoloLD in the international edible oil processing field.
Introduction of soybean oil solvent extraction plant :
(1) Function: Leaching system is an oil extraction through soaking or spraying pre-pressed cake by a certain organic solvent. The principle of this part is the different solubility of solvent.
(2) Use range: Solvent extraction fits for pre-press extraction of high-oil-content materials and direct once time extraction of low-oil-content materials.
(3) Main parts: The extraction series includes rotary extractor, toaster, 1st evaporator, 2nd evaporator, stripping tower, condenser, etc.
Main parts of soybean oil solvent extraction plant :
(1) Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-type extractor
(2).Roary extractor: Spray and soak the pre-pressed cake with solvent so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent(form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil).
(3). DTDC: usd to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
(4). Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella (oil with solvent) in to the miscella 1st , and then add 10% saline water to it. The phospholipid and impurities in the miscella will react with the saline wter, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
(5). Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
(6). Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
(7). condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.
Main process of soybean oil solvent extraction plant :
(1) The material (for pretreatment) is sent to rotary extraction by the scraper conveyor. The material will extracted by the solvent or mix oil. After this step, we will get meal and mix oil.
(2) Meal is sent to toaster. Through the toaster, the solvent in the meal will separate from the meal. The solvent goes to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.
(3) After the mix oil from the rotary extraction enters into 1st evaporator and 2nd evaporator, most of the solvent in the mix oil is separated.
(4) The mix oil from 2nd evaporator goes to stripping tower and almost all the solvent is separated. From the stripping tower, we can get crude oil and solvent. The solvent is sent to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.
Parameters of soybean oil solvent extraction plant :
|Residual oil in meal||â¤ 1%|
|Solvent consumption||â¤ 2Kg/T (No.6 solvent oil)|
|Crude oil moisture and volatile matter||â¤ 0.30%|
|Power consumption||â¤ 15KWh/T|
|Steam consumption||â¤ 280KG/T (0.8MPa)|
|Finished meal moisture||â¤ 13% (adjustable)|
|Residual solvent in finished meal||â¤ 300PPM (qualified detonated experiment)|
Pictures of soybean oil solvent extraction plant :
If you are interested in our machine ,please kindly contact us with your required daily capacity, treated quantity, raw material and related data, then we would suggest suitable production line and make flowchart for you as your requirement.
1. Q: Which kind of materials can be processed?
A: All kinds of oil seeds. For example, rice bran, corn germ, cottonseeds, peanut, sunflower, soybean, rapeseed, etc.
2. Q: What's the capacity?
A: 5-2000 tons per day.
3. Q: The materials of our machine?
A: The stainless steel and carbon steel.
4. Q: Can you install the machine in local place?
A: We will send our engineers to local place to help installing the machine.
5. Q: How to operate the machines?
A: Our engineers will train the worker how to operate it after running.