Rapeseed pretreatment process workshop machine,Rapeseed pretreatment equipment,Rapeseed oil pretreatment machine workshop
1. Pretreatment process of Rapeseed pretreatment process workshop machine,Rapeseed pretreatment equipment,Rapeseed oil pretreatment machine workshop
2. Main machine introduction of Rapeseed pretreatment process workshop machine,
Rapeseed pretreatment equipment,Rapeseed oil pretreatment machine workshop
1).Full continuous and mechanized operation, and with electrical interlocking control system.
2).The equipment layout is in tower structure, and the material flow by relying on gravity to reduce reducing power consumption.
3).In extrusion process, consider producing extrusion material in different proportions and raw germ extraction, and adjust it at any time according to product requirements.
4).When producing soybean germ meal, the roller softening pot can better meet the flaking technical requirements.
5).Take into consideration the environmental requirements in modern industry. The workshop is also equipped with the dedusting system with high performance, so as to meet the requirements of production and environmental protection.
6).Select scraper conveyor as much as possible, which can effectively reduce raw material crushing, improve solvent permeation into the material layer, and increase the extraction efficiency.
7).Our company adds soybean extrusion process after flaking process, to extrude the soybean germ, further destroy oil material cell, improve the productivity LDly and get the extruded meal that is well-received by feed manufacturers.
3. Main process of Rapeseed pretreatment process workshop machine,Rapeseed pretreatment equipment,Rapeseed oil pretreatment machine workshop
1) Cleaning process: use magnetic selector to remove iron impurity, vibration cleaning sieve to remove straw, and
gravity stoner to remove stones, bricks and other impurities. The dedusting system uses single union cyclone and centrifugal fan to remove dust effectively, so as to to ensure workshop hygiene and clear ligLD impurities.
2) Softening process: with YPHW series horizontal softening pot, material enters softening drum through feeding
auger, and turns over with the rotating drum. The rotating drum is equipped with heating tube, and there is steam in the tube. When material turns over continuously with the rotating drum, soy is heated to 50-70Â°C and is fully
softened, which can improve soy plasticity, make germ flake thin and burly and improve extraction effect. In addition, the rotating drum has the inclination of high feed end and low discharge end. According to material softening conditions, regulate the rotating speed of drum to control the softening time of material in the rotating drum, so as to achieve the LD softening effect.
3) Flaking process: our hydraulic compact roller flaker can better damage the oil material cell to ensure thin and uniform flake, with high toughness and small powder.
4) Extrusion process: